- Job no: 62901
- Category: Nurse, Clinical
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent Part Time
- Classification: YP2
- 48-80 hours per fortnight
- Caulfield Hospital location
As a clinical nurse your practice will lead to excellence in patient care. You understand the importance of establishing a relationship between the patient and yourself in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for your patients. You demonstrate the core nursing values of patient centred care, trust and respect in every interaction with patients, carers and colleagues. As nurse you are accountable for establishing and evaluating the patient’s plan of care in partnership with the patient, their carers and other members of the health care team. You are supported in your role as a clinical nurse by all other nursing positions.
- Registered as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via AHPRA.
- Add Unit specifics
- Current and satisfactory Police Check
- Current and satisfactory Working With Children Check
- Salary Packaging
- Discount Health Insurance
- Car Parking (subject to availability)
- Onsite Gym (Alfred and Caulfield)
- Child care services
Applications close: 11pm Wednesday, 15 February 2023
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This is in accordance with the Vaccination of Health Care Workers (COVID-19) Directions - Health Services. All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against influenza. This is in accordance with the Mandatory Vaccination of Health Care Workers (Influenza Vaccine) Directions - Health Services Establishments for influenza.
- Closes in 19 days - 15 Feb 2023
- Published on 25 Jan 2023, 5:54 AM