- Job no: 62896
- Category: Nurse, Clinical
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent Part Time
- 76 hours per fortnight
- Classification: EN 2
- Caulfield Location
The Enrolled Nurse positions are clinical roles responsible for clinical outcomes under the supervision and delegation of a Registered Nurse or Nurse Manager.
- Accepts accountability and responsibility for own actions within enrolled nursing practice
- Demonstrate commitment to person-centred care, best practice standards and Alfred Health nursing standards of care.
- Ensure the delivery of a high standard of evidence-based nursing care to consumers
- Demonstrate and maintain competency in the performance of clinical skills
- Promptly report any patient vital observations that are outside the normal range to the Registered Nurse
- Establish and maintain effective communication with all other health professionals and support staff, consumers, families, the community and external care providers ▪ Maintain accurate and current records ensuring documentation meets professional and legal standard
- Demonstrate sensitivity, empathy and respect for the customs, values and spiritual beliefs of others at all times
- Ensure consumer complaints are escalated to the Nurse Unit Manager according to the Alfred Health Complaints Management policies and procedures
- Registered with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via AHPRA
- Demonstrates the appropriate competencies and skills as per the relevant Enrolled Nurse Standards of Practice
- Current and satisfactory Police Check
- Current and satisfactory Working With Children Check
- Salary Packaging
- Discount Health Insurance
- Car Parking (subject to availability)
- Onsite Gym
- Child care services
Applications close: 11pm Wednesday, 15 February 2023
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This is in accordance with the Vaccination of Health Care Workers (COVID-19) Directions - Health Services. All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against influenza. This is in accordance with the Mandatory Vaccination of Health Care Workers (Influenza Vaccine) Directions - Health Services Establishments for influenza.
- Closes in 6 days - 15 Feb 2023
- Published on 25 Jan 2023, 5:49 AM