- Job no: 62884
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Occupational Therapy
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Fixed term (0.6 EFT) position
- Grade 2 plus generous salary packaging and superannuation
- Based on site at Caulfield Hospital, only 15 mins south-east of the city
About Caulfield Community Health Service
Caulfield Community Health Service is a dynamic integrated community health service within Alfred Health. We deliver a range of health services to adults and families, and children in our local government areas: Glen Eira, Stonnington & Port Philip
You will be an experienced Paediatric Grade 2 Occupational Therapist who will:
- Manage a caseload of child and youth clients (Aged 0-18) with a diverse range of referral reasons
- Have demonstrated experience assessing mild to moderate developmental delays, and developing appropriate treatment plans
- See clients at the centre, at home and in the community
- Provide comprehensive assessment of activities of daily living and school environments
- Deliver time limited, goal directed interventions
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team members in case discussions, care planning and joint treatment sessions
- Develop a model of care to support children with toilet training
- Focus on identifying and developing innovative service delivery models to manage the Occupational Therapy needs of the Child, Youth and Family Team clients
- Provide supervision and mentoring to Allied Health Assistants and undergraduate/masters OT students
- Achieve monthly client target hours and Key Performance Indicators
- Develop and lead quality improvement activities across Occupational Therapy and Community health
- Seek professional support and mentoring from Team Leaders
Enquiries to Ilanit Whiteman (Child, Youth and Family Team Leader) or Kerryn Woolley (23 Jan- 5 Feb) on Tel 9076 6666.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This is in accordance with the Vaccination of Health Care Workers (COVID-19) Directions - Health Services. All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against influenza. This is in accordance with the Mandatory Vaccination of Health Care Workers (Influenza Vaccine) Directions - Health Services Establishments for influenza.
- Closes in 2 hours - 27 Jan 2023
- Published on 17 Jan 2023, 12:38 AM