- Job no: 62856
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent Position
- Full-Time 80hrs/fortnight with ADO
- Classification KF9
- The Alfred location
- Staff benefits
The Alfred Car Park team requires an energetic individual to assist with the daily operations within The Alfred's automated car parks.
This role will work with our existing energetic and professional car park customer service team. Reporting to the Car Park Team Leader and the Car Park & Fleet Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient operation of the car park by providing excellent customer service, cash handling, processing staff permits, valet operations, vehicle stacker unit operations, ATZ (Bicycle Parking) operations, parking ticket validations, carrying out perimeter patrols, issuing of parking infringements and cleaning. You will also operate and monitor the latest in the technology of CCTV, intercom and remote access control equipment.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Have a 'can do' approach to resolving customer issues.
- Be accurate in the recording of incidents and events.
- Have sound computer skills. MS Office proficient. Outlook, Excel.
- Be able to multitask.
- Be reliable, and enthusiastic and have strong communication skills.
- Have good availability throughout weekdays.
- Previous experience in customer service, control room environment and/or experience with Skidata and Park Assist equipment would be highly regarded!
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to liaise effectively at an inter-departmental level with senior management, other department staff and external organisations
- Computer skills. Windows OS and Microsoft Office
- Able to assess and organise suitable training on an ongoing basis
- The standard hours of work vary across 6 days including after-hours and some weekends.
- A current driver's licence is essential.
- Salary Packaging
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Car Parking (subject to availability)
- Onsite Gym (Alfred Hospital)
- Childcare services (Alfred Hospital)
For enquiries please contact Syed Shujauddin on Tel 9076 3244
Applications close Tuesday, 24 February 2023
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This is in accordance with the Vaccination of Health Care Workers (COVID-19) Directions - Health Services. All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against influenza. This is in accordance with the Mandatory Vaccination of Health Care Workers (Influenza Vaccine) Directions - Health Services Establishments for influenza.
- Closes in 12 days - 21 Feb 2023
- Published on 24 Jan 2023, 4:43 AM