- Job no: 62819
- Category: Nurse, Clinical
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent Part Time Position
- 48-76 hours per fortnight
- Classification: IN37/IN38
- Caulfield Location
The role of the AIN is to provide support to the nursing team in the delivery of safe and quality patient centred care. The AIN is required to work under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse at all times, within their level of education and assessed competencies and also under clearly defined role parameters.
The main objectives of this role are:
- To participate in delegated care delivery relating to patient activities of daily living, ensuring that the personal needs and comfort of patients is maintained
- To assist in providing a safe patient environment and additional supervision ensuring patient safety is maintained
- To enhance patient recovery by assisting with patient bed positioning, transfers, ambulation and other care activities as outlined in the AIN specific duty list within the care environment
- Within the confines of the AIN role, to provide general support to the Wards/Units, ensuring effective and efficient care delivery
- Certificate III in Health Services Assistance (Acute) or willingness to undertake additional units if required
- Previous experience working in a healthcare setting desirable but not essential
- Basic computer skills
- Salary Packaging
- Discount Health Insurance
- Car Parking (subject to availability)
- Onsite Gym
- Child care services
Applications close: 11pm Wednesday, 15 February 2023
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This is in accordance with the Vaccination of Health Care Workers (COVID-19) Directions - Health Services. All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against influenza. This is in accordance with the Mandatory Vaccination of Health Care Workers (Influenza Vaccine) Directions - Health Services Establishments for influenza.
- Closes in 19 days - 15 Feb 2023
- Published on 25 Jan 2023, 5:25 AM