- Job no: 62783
- Category: Nurse, Psychiatry
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Prevention and Recovery Care (PARC) Clinician / Registered Psychiatric Nurse (RPN3)/ Occupational Therapist (OT2)
- Full-time with flexible ADO to August 2023
- 6 month secondment
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Amazing benefits including access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing and staff gym
We are seeking an enthusiastic mental health nurse committed to working in partnership to deliver effective, recovery oriented client care in a residential sub-acute setting.
The PARC service model is a partnership between Alfred Mental and Addiction Health (AMAH) and ERMHA 365 providing sub-acute residential step up / step down treatment and support for up to 28 days to consumers within the Alfred catchment area. AMAH provide the clinical component of the PARC Program and ERMHA 365 provide the on-site psychosocial support. This position will involve rotation to Alma Road Community Care Unit as per roster requirements.
The successful applicant will be supported with full training, clinical supervision and ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Registration with AHPRA as per qualification
- Holds a postgraduate qualification in Mental Health Nursing (if nursing applicant)
- Extensive experience working in the field of mental health
- Relevant computer skills
- Working with Children’s Check
- Experience in a range of psychiatric interventions indicating an ability to perform community-based psychiatric assessment including that of risk assessment
- A current driver’s licence is required to undertake this role
For more detail on the role, please download the relevant position description. For further Enquiries to Daniel Cartlidge on 9076 7925 or Eloise Scott on 9832 9300
Closing date: Sunday, 12 February 2023 by 11pm AEDT
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This is in accordance with the Vaccination of Health Care Workers (COVID-19) Directions - Health Services. All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against influenza. This is in accordance with the Mandatory Vaccination of Health Care Workers (Influenza Vaccine) Directions - Health Services Establishments for influenza.