- Job no: 62695
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Other Allied Health / Medical Science
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Full Time, Permanent
- Grade 3 Registered Psychiatric Nurse
- Great Staff benefits
- Alfred Health Location
Alfred Mental and Addiction Health is the Area Mental Health Service responsible for the operation of services which focus on people with a severe mental illness residing in the Inner South-eastern area of Melbourne.
Services are provided by a number of teams located at the Alfred Hospital (Commercial Road, Prahran) and at St Kilda Road Clinic in St.Kilda, Waiora Clinic in Armadale, Alma Road CCU in St. Kilda, the Child & Adolescent Service currently located in Moorabbin and Aged Psychiatry based at Caulfield Hospital.
The role of the Mental Health Clinician is based at St Kilda Road and sits within the Community Mental Health Service (CMHT). This is a multidisciplinary Team comprising approximately 20 clinical EFT made up of Consultant Psychiatrists, Registrars, Psychiatric Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Social Workers and Clinical Psychologists.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A current Registration with AHPRA/AASW, preferably with Psychiatric endorsements or equivalent.
- For Nursing applicants, Postgraduate qualifications in psychiatric nursing are strongly preferred.
- Experience in a range of psychiatric interventions indicating an ability to perform community-based psychiatric assessment including that of risk assessment.
- A current driver’s licence is required to undertake this role.
- Salary Packaging
- Discount Health Insurance
- Car Parking (subject to availability)
- Onsite Gym
- Childcare services
If applicable, specify specific requirements that you require in the cover letter or CV.
Valerie Grueva at St Kilda Road Clinic on (03) 9076 9888.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This is in accordance with the Vaccination of Health Care Workers (COVID-19) Directions - Health Services. All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against influenza. This is in accordance with the Mandatory Vaccination of Health Care Workers (Influenza Vaccine) Directions - Health Services Establishments for influenza.
- Closed 10 days ago - 30 Jan 2023