- Job no: 62677
- Category: Nurse, Registered Nurse
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Registered Nurse - Radiology
- Grade 2 (YP2-YP9)
- Part time - 16 hours per fortnight
- Based at Sandringham Hospital
Alfred Health's Radiology departments are at the forefront of advancing interventional and diagnostic technology. The Radiology team will provide clinical support and development opportunities, to enable you to develop your clinical practice caring for patients, across a range of interventional areas including CT, Ultrasound and Fluoroscopy, and patient observation areas. We aim to provide employment that achieves an optimal balance between:
- Ensuring high quality patient centred care
- Providing satisfying nursing experiences due to being a valued member of the Radiology team
- Providing a challenging and interesting environment.
We require a registered nurse to join our Radiology team at Sandringham one day per week, currently on Fridays. As a clinical nurse, your practice will lead to excellence in patient care. You understand the importance of establishing a relationship between the patient and yourself in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for your patients. You demonstrate the core nursing values of patient centred care, trust and respect in every interaction with patients, carers and colleagues. In this role, you will work across multiple modalities - CT, Ultrasound and Fluoroscopy - and will be supported by all staff within the multi-disciplinary team. No Radiology experience is necessary.
- Registered as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via AHPRA.
- Working with Children Check
- Acute ward experience- minimum three years
- Peripheral Intravenous Cannulation
- Salary Packaging
- Car Parking (subject to availability)
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion, or more detail on the role, please contact Gillian Houston on (03) 9076 1530
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This is in accordance with the Vaccination of Health Care Workers (COVID-19) Directions - Health Services. All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against influenza. This is in accordance with the Mandatory Vaccination of Health Care Workers (Influenza Vaccine) Directions - Health Services Establishments for influenza.
- Closed 14 days ago - 26 Jan 2023