- Job no: 62670
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Fixed term 12-month contract, internal secondment will also be considered
- 80hrs per fortnight
- Administrative Officers Award Classification: HS6
About our Department
The Digital Health Division is responsible for enabling clinical staff to deliver timely, quality care to our patients and carers through innovative use of information technologies, and through strategic management of information and data across the organisation.
What will your typical day look like?
The role engages directly with the clinical programs on the most important and challenging issues that require Digital Health solutions, this includes the relevant stakeholders of these programs across Alfred Health, and third parties. The requests could include:
- electronic medical record optimisations;
- the clinical information systems;
- new digital initiatives;
- capturing the clinical data to drive improvements and practice;
- developing optimisation projects.
Let’s hear about you?
In response to the clinical digital health demand, we are currently seeking a Digital Health Partner with experience in the operational functions of hospitals including project management, in-depth analysis and change management within health. This includes coordination and prioritisation of their optimisation portfolio and managing clinical data requirements to support the build of reports and/or dashboards. The Digital Health Partner will also provide support to strategic projects relevant to their portfolio’s and introduce new functionality.
- Degree in a Health or Science related discipline and experience working in a hospital environment desirable.
- Experience working with Cerner systems or an electronic medical record.
- Strong interpersonal skills in managing multiple stakeholders and teams across concurrent streams of development work essential.
- Excellent team player who values diversity and demonstrates respect at all times.
- Aptitude for problem solving and using technology and tools to improve processes essential.
- Experience in training (1:1 and groups), presenting and public speaking.
- Experience performing business analysis activities in a healthcare environment.
- Experience in project co-ordination, delivery, including process mapping/modelling in a healthcare setting.
- Agile experience is desirable.
Why Alfred Health?
- Work related training and conferences
- Flexibility to work from home (hybrid model)
- Salary Packaging
- Discount Health Insurance
- Car Parking (subject to availability)
- Onsite Gym
- Childcare services
- Accrued day off
This is an amazing opportunity to join our growing team.
If this sounds like the sort of role for you, apply now we would love to hear from you!
Please introduce yourself with a cover letter and resume.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This is in accordance with the Vaccination of Health Care Workers (COVID-19) Directions - Health Services. All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against influenza. This is in accordance with the Mandatory Vaccination of Health Care Workers (Influenza Vaccine) Directions - Health Services Establishments for influenza.
- Closed 6 days ago - 03 Feb 2023