- Job no: 62432
- Category: Nurse, Management
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Fixed term position until 30/6/23
- Part or full-time roles available: 64 to 80 hours per fortnight
- Classification: ANUM, YW11-YW12
- Alfred location
- Staff Benefits
Ward 7 West consits of 36 beds for patients receiving care under the Infectious Diseases, Gastroenterology and Haematology/Medical Oncology (overflow) units. Ward 7 West delivers care through a multidisciplinary team approach in combination with a team-nursing model of care. Ward 7 West belongs to the Infectious Diseases Service delivered by The Alfred Hospital.
The Associate Nurse Manager is a member of the interdisciplinary leadership team on 7W who assists the Nurse Manager to operationalise the core values of the organisation and plays a pivotal role in meeting broader organisational imperatives.
This role supports excellence in clinical practice and promotes the development of nurses, ensuring the vision of the ward and organisation are consistently reflected professional practice and patient care.
Together with the Nurse Manager, the Associate Nurse Manager is responsible for managing clinical risk and implementing systems and processes to improve patient outcomes. The Associate Nurse Manager facilitates timely quality care and flow across the continuum of care.
Qualifications and Experience
- Registered as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via AHPRA.
- Relevant post-graduate diploma or working toward same.
- Recent acute clinical nursing background in a relevant health service
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- On-site child care centre
- Discounted on-site car parking
- On-site gymnasium
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion please contact Cecilia Torney on 9076 3448 or email: email@example.com
Applications close at 11.59 pm Sunday, 1st January 2023
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This is in accordance with the Vaccination of Health Care Workers (COVID-19) Directions - Health Services. All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against influenza. This is in accordance with the Mandatory Vaccination of Health Care Workers (Influenza Vaccine) Directions - Health Services Establishments for influenza.
- Closed a month ago - 01 Jan 2023