- Job no: 62294
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Psychology
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Part Time - 48 hours per fortnight
- Fixed term to February 2024 (Parental leave cover)
- Alfred location
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Amazing staff benefits
Alfred Mental & Addiction Health is responsible for the operation of services, which focus on people with a severe mental illness residing in the Inner South Eastern area of Melbourne.
Services are provided by a number of teams located at the Alfred Hospital (Commercial Road, Prahran), St. Kilda Road Clinic, Alma Road Community Care Unit in St. Kilda and the Child & Adolescent Service located in Moorabbin. The single most important goal of Alfred Psychiatry is to create an environment that facilitates clinical recovery, supports individual recovery efforts and strives to minimise service system barriers to the recovery process.
An exciting position that will co-ordinate the Psychological Therapies for Psychosis service. The role also invloves providing clinical input to Alma Road Community Care Unit (ARCC). The successful applicant will actively participate in the Alfred Psychology Department & Community Psychiatry activities such as professional development sessions & case presentations.
- AHPRA registration under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law (Victoria) Act 2009.
- Endorsement as a Clinical Psychologist under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law (Victoria) Act 2009
- Masters or Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a registered clinical psychologist
- Australian working rights
- Be willing to undergo a Background Check
- Great employment benefits as part of Alfred Health - Wellbeing initiatives, access to salary packaging, novated leasing and discounted health insurance and banking
- Located close to public transport
- Portable long service leave from other public health services
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, include your resume and cover letter.
For more detail on the role, please contact Dan Cartlidge on (03) 9076 7900 or Steve Halperin on 0436 417 811.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This is in accordance with the Vaccination of Health Care Workers (COVID-19) Directions - Health Services. All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against influenza. This is in accordance with the Mandatory Vaccination of Health Care Workers (Influenza Vaccine) Directions - Health Services Establishments for influenza.
- Closed 9 days ago - 18 Jan 2023