- Job no: 62233
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Fixed term – until January 2024
- Full-time – 64 hours per fortnight
- Classification code – HS5
- Alfred location
- Staff benefits
Alfred Health recognises the clinical and strategic importance of research and clinical trials through its strategic goal of leading excellent, innovative and collaborative health research. Clinical research is central to patient care at The Alfred, where leading practitioners who are also leading researchers care for the state’s most complex patients through our 14 state-wide services.
The Teletrial Manager will be primarily accountable for supporting the efficient implementation and expansion of the Teletrial initiatives established through TrialHub, and ensuring these are incorporated into the Victorian and National teletrial programs where applicable.
This role will be responsible for performing start up activities, and monitoring of the teletrial portfolio, and educating and supporting trial coordinators in the conduct of teletrials across the TrialHub partner sites. This role will be involved in identifying and adapting the existing Teletrial model to ensure it aligns with emerging state and National needs and guidelines. Key to the success of this role will be the ability to identify and adapt processes to optimise the Teletrial model to ensure it aligns with emerging needs and guidelines.
Reporting to and working closely with the Trial Hub Director, the appointee will be a motivated and flexible person, with significant previous clinical trial or trial governance experience. The ideal candidate will have oncology and teletrial experience.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate degree in Health or business discipline with a post-graduate qualification desirable
- Research and Clinical Trials and/or Industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to use clinical trial information systems (CTMS)
- Experience with clinical trial budget processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional standards and knowledge of legal and ethical requirements in clinical trials
- Current GCP certification
- Degree qualified with evidence of further education including post graduate certification/diploma/Masters and continuous professional development in a relevant area of practice
- Salary packaging
- Novated leasing
- Onsite gym
- Easy public transport access and discounted staff car parking
If you are interested in this position or would like any further details, please contact Anne Woolett on 9076 5040
Applications close: 11pm Friday, 23 December 2022
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This is in accordance with the Vaccination of Health Care Workers (COVID-19) Directions - Health Services. All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against influenza. This is in accordance with the Mandatory Vaccination of Health Care Workers (Influenza Vaccine) Directions - Health Services Establishments for influenza.
- Closed a month ago - 23 Dec 2022