- Job no: 62132
- Category: Nurse, Psychiatry
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent part-time
- Based at the Caulfield Hospital - Baringa Aged Mental Health service
- Registered Psychiatric Nurse Grade 2
- Rotating 24 hours shift roster with hours scheduled over 7 days per week
What's in it for you
- Frequent professional development opportunities
- Supportive multi-disciplinary team environment
- Regular professional supervision
Alfred Mental & Addiction Health is responsible for the operation of services, which focus on people with a severe mental illness residing in the Inner South Eastern area of Melbourne.
The single most important goal of Alfred Mental & Addiction Health is to create an environment that facilitates clinical recovery, supports individual recovery efforts and strives to minimise service system barriers to the recovery process.
What you’ll be doing
You will provide a secondary support role to residents at Baringa under the close supervision of the RPN3s and senior clinicians.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to develop skills in community, and develop a portfolio of community support services. Baringa operates 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. ARCC provides a graduated model of residential rehabilitation for people with mental illness and associated disability unable to be supported in less intensive community options.
- Registration with APHRA as a nurse.
- Post registration experience is essential, preferably in inpatient or residential rehabilitation settings.
- A current driver’s licence is essential.
- Appropriate work visa.
- Current Victorian Driver's License and be willing to undergo a Background Check.
- Portable long service leave from other public health services
- Great employment benefits as part of Alfred Health - Wellbeing initiatives, access to salary packaging, novated leasing and discounted health insurance and banking
- Great work life balance & located close to public transport, shops and restaurants
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, include your resume and cover letter.
For more information regarding the position please contact Di Alphonso on 03 9076 6148
Applications close: 11pm Friday, 9th December 2022
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closes in 3 hours - 09 Dec 2022
- Published on 24 Nov 2022, 11:22 PM