- Job no: 62102
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Other Allied Health / Medical Science
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent position
- Full Time - 76 hrs per fortnight
- Classification: Health Information Manager Grade 4 (Year 1-4 in alignment with experience)
- Location: The Alfred
- Great staff benefits!
Alfred Health have an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced Health Information Manager to lead the Alfred Health Coding & Casemix Services team. Reporting directly to the Deputy Chief Operating Officer this position plays an important role for undertaking accurate, comprehensive and timely clinical coding across Alfred Health and assists in maintaining an effective and efficient Coding and Casemix service.
The successful applicant will have:
- Strong leadership capability to lead and drive success within the team to maximise performance
- Strong organisational skills in planning, prioritising and managing workloads
- Extensive knowledge of Clinical Coding & Casemix
- Comprehensive knowledge of clinical coding systems
- Skills in interpretation and analysis of clinical data
- Sound knowledge of statutory reporting to the Department of Health
- Bachelor of Health Information Management and/or Master of Health Information Management or equivalent
- Salary packaging and novated leasing are available via Maxxia
- Access to health and wellbeing incentives
- Onsite childcare facilities are available
- Health insurance discounts
- Onsite staff gym
Please include a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and your CV.
Contact: Martin McCall-White, Deputy Chief Operating Officer via M.Mccallwhite@alfred.org.au
Applications close at 11 pm Sunday, 11 December 2022
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This is in accordance with the Vaccination of Health Care Workers (COVID-19) Directions - Health Services. All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against influenza. This is in accordance with the Mandatory Vaccination of Health Care Workers (Influenza Vaccine) Directions - Health Services Establishments for influenza.
- Closes in 2 days - 11 Dec 2022
- Published on 21 Nov 2022, 1:48 AM