- Job no: 62069
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Psychology
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Part-time (3 days a week) Locum (Parental Leave) position to June 23
- Location - Caulfield
- Department - ABI Rehabilitation Service- Inpatient
Psychology Services is an Allied Health Department, providing inpatient and ambulatory care services to Rehabilitation, Aged Care, Transitional Care and includes the Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) Inpatient service.
- We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Clinical Neuropsychologist or Neuropsychology Registrar to provide psychological services to the ABI inpatient service.
- You will be responsible for conducting comprehensive neuropsychological assessments, formulating diagnoses, and preparing clinical reports for inpatients
- You will also be involved in developing and implementing behaviour support plans.
- You will be joining a supportive team that is committed to professional development and continuous improvement.
- Registration under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law (Victoria) Act 2009.
- An approved degree with a major in psychology and post-graduate qualifications (Masters or Doctorate) in Neuropsychology
- Candidates must hold general registration with the Psychology Board of Australia and have endorsement or eligibility to enter into a registrar program to achieve endorsement in Neuropsychology.
- AHPRA Endorsement as a Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Membership of the APS and the APS College of Clinical Neuropsychologists
- Salary Packaging
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Car Parking (subject to availability)
Applications close: Thursday 1st December, 2022
For more detail on the role please download the attached Position Description
Enquiries to Luke Delaney Principal Neuropsychologist ABI PH: 9076-7423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This is in accordance with the Vaccination of Health Care Workers (COVID-19) Directions - Health Services. All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against influenza. This is in accordance with the Mandatory Vaccination of Health Care Workers (Influenza Vaccine) Directions - Health Services Establishments for influenza.
- Closed 8 days ago - 01 Dec 2022