- Job no: 61927
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Physiotherapy
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Fixed Term - Until 30 June 2023
- Part-time - 24 hours per week
- Classification - Physiotherapist - Grade 2
- $85,030.40 - 97,744.40 (Pro rata rate)
- Caulfield location
- Staff Benefits
The Caulfield Community Health Service (CCHS) provides a range of clinical and health promotion services for people of all ages who live, work or study within the local community. These multi-disciplinary services are provided at home, in the community or centre, or via telehealth. CCHS operates from the Caulfield Hospital site.
The Physiotherapist position will sit within the Population Health team and you will:
- Provide physiotherapy services for the local community, including assisting clients to return to ongoing physical and aquatic activity groups
- Work with multi-disciplinary team members to facilitate co-ordinated client care, which could include joint assessment and treatment sessions
- Liaise with relevant agencies to coordinate, facilitate and communicate client treatment and outcomes
- Plan and manage own workload to ensure adequate time for the achievement of primary objectives of the position
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Tertiary qualification in physiotherapy
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and adherence to continuing professional development requirements
- Demonstrated physiotherapy and hydrotherapy clinical experience relevant to the community health sector
- Current Victorian drivers licence
- Salary packaging and novated leasing
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Discounted health insurance
- Opportunities for professional development
Enquiries: Clint Wilkie (Team Leader) on Tel 03 9076 6666
Applications close at 11 pm Wednesday 14th December 2022
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closes in 5 days - 14 Dec 2022
- Published on 27 Nov 2022, 11:09 PM