- Job no: 61914
- Category: Nurse, Radiology
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent - ongoing
- Part Time – 64 hours per fortnight
- Classification code – YW11
- Alfred location
- Staff benefits
The Associate Nurse Manager is a member of the nursing leadership team within Radiology who assists the Nurse Unit Manager to operationalise the core values of the organisation and plays a pivotal role in meeting broader organisational imperatives.
This role supports excellence in clinical practice and promotes the development of nurses, ensuring the philosophy of nursing and standards of practice are consistently reflected in professional practice and patient care.
Together with the Nurse Manager, the Associate Nurse Manager is responsible for managing clinical risk and implementing systems and processes to improve patient outcomes. The Associate Nurse Manager facilitates timely patient access and flow across the continuum of care.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Registered as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via AHPRA.
- Relevant post-graduate diploma or working toward same.
- Recent acute clinical nursing background in a relevant health service
- Minimum three years Radiology experience – in particular interventional angiography
- Basic computer skills- Microsoft Office
- Salary Packaging
- Discount Health Insurance
- Car Parking (subject to availability)
- Onsite Gym
- Childcare services
All enquiries to Andrea Coustley on 0458 961 299
Applications close at 11 pm Friday, 2 December 2022
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This is in accordance with the Vaccination of Health Care Workers (COVID-19) Directions - Health Services. All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against influenza. This is in accordance with the Mandatory Vaccination of Health Care Workers (Influenza Vaccine) Directions - Health Services Establishments for influenza.
- Closed 7 days ago - 02 Dec 2022