Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Multiple Full time and Part-time opportunities available
- Based at The Alfred
- Ongoing positions
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Critical Care Registered Nurses at The Alfred!
Boasting state-of-the-art facilities and technology unique in Melbourne, our ICU is designed to make your day-to-day work that little bit easier. You can just concentrate on what matters most - your patients. Our ICU has 3 clinical pods; Cardiothoracic, Burns/General and Trauma, each offering you support and the ability to develop a range of skills and experience.
As a clinical nurse, your practice will be essential to providing excellence in ICU nursing. You understand the values of patient-centred care and are experienced in building respect and trust with your patients, their careers and your colleagues.
What can WE offer YOU?
- Part-time and Full-time positions
- Rotating positions available across our clinical pods
- Support and development with experienced Clinical Educators
- Flexible rostering with the option of 8-hour and 12-hour shifts
- Exposure to a wide variety of patient presentations
- Salary packaging
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- Hold a current and unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Be patient-focused and adaptable
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Staff Car Parking (subject to availability)
- On-site child care centre (Alfred Hospital only)
- On-site gym (Alfred Hospital only)
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
Enquiries to ICU Workforce on [email protected] or ICU Reception on 03 9076 0700
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In compliance with the Victorian Chief Health Officer's Mandatory Vaccination Directions, all Alfred health employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 with TGA approved vaccine and must have evidence of their vaccination status.
- Published on 23 Oct 2023, 10:53 PM