- Job no: 61689
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Fixed Term Part-Time, Ending early July 2023 - opportunity to extend
- 64 hours per fortnight
- Classification: Grade 1 Administrator
- Location: MATS - Caulfield Hospital
- Great staff benefits!
The Mobile Assessment & Treatment Service (MATS) is a multi-disciplinary team consisting of Medical, nursing, allied health, pharmacy and admin roles, overseen clinically by Geriatricians. The service provides rapid clinical in-reach to residents in residential aged care facilities [RACFs] and the community, who are at risk of presenting to emergency departments for reasons that could be managed outside of the hospital setting. The MATS patient cohorts are the frail and elderly, or those with severe disability in residential settings.
The MATS Administrative Officer is a dynamic role, and assists all team members with day to day activities to ensure its timely and efficient service.
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Data entry for reporting purposes to demonstrate activity
- Assisting the MATS service with its day to day operations
- Maintaining contact lists; taking minutes for staff meetings.
- Stock control and ordering; Fleet management; IT equipment management;
- Support Clinical staff with patient registration, creation of new Patient records in IPM, uploading of documentation, discharge processes and transfers of documents between stakeholders.
We rely on our administration officer to keep us running smoothly, and you are a valued and integral member of the team.
We are seeking someone who is enthusiastic, can take initiative, and communicates well within a dynamic and fast paced team.
- Experience in Acute Health Services Administration
- Proficiency in information technology including the MS suite, and other key platforms used by Alfred Health (CERNER, Ereq, Winc)
- Good organisational skills, and strong communicator
- Current Victorian Driver’s Licence
- Salary packaging and novated leasing are available via Maxxia
- 5-Weeks of annual leave (pro-rata to 1.0EFT)
- Discount Health Insurance
- Health and well-being incentives
- Car Parking (subject to availability)
- Onsite gym
If this role interests you, please contact me, or go right ahead and complete your application.
MATS NUM – Georgina Calder 0429 358 722
Applications close: Sunday, 4th December 2022
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closed 5 days ago - 04 Dec 2022