- Job no: 61617
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Occupational Therapy
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Grade 1 Occupational Therapist- Caulfield Community Health Service
- Full Time Permanent (80 hours per fortnight with ADO)
- Salary Range: $68,520 - $83,319
- Location: Caulfield Hospital
The Caulfield Community Health Service (CCHS) provides a range of clinical and health promotion services for people of all ages who live, work or study within the local community. These multi-disciplinary services are provided in the centre, community, home or via Telehealth. CCHS operates from the Caulfield Hospital site.
The Occupational Therapy positions will sit within the Adult Health team and you will:
- Provide comprehensive assessments, recommendations and ongoing OT services to clients living at home. This may include complex home modifications and equipment prescription
- Develop and implement person centred care plans
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team to ensure a holistic approach to client support
- Liaise with relevant agencies to coordinate, facilitate and communicate client treatment and outcomes. This could include local councils/My Aged Care and contractors to facilitate installation of home modifications, and equipment suppliers.
- Plan and manage own workload to ensure adequate time for the achievement of primary objectives of the position
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with the Australian Health Practioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and adherence to continuing professional development requirements
- Registration with the State-wide Equipment Program (SWEP)
- At least two years of experience including demonstrated occupational therapy clinical experience relevant to the community health sector
- Experience in home modifications and equipment prescription
- Current Victorian drivers licence
- ADO once a month
- Salary packaging and novated leasing
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Discounted health insurance
- Opportunities for professional development
If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact Kieran McGregor or Kerryn Woolley (ph: 9076 6666)
Applications close on Wednesday 7th December 2022
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closed 2 days ago - 07 Dec 2022