- Job no: 61616
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
Full Time - 80 hours per fortnight including ADO
Classification - HS2
Alfred Hospital Location
Support Services is responsible for the overall delivery of numerous Support Services functions including; Cleaning, Gardens and Grounds, Distribution, Security, Ward Support, Food Services, Fleet Management and Car Parking, Waste, Linen Management. The position of NCSS Coordinator is a key operational role within the team.
The NCSS Coordinator will operate as part of the management team and will assist the Manager, Non-Clinical Support Services with the management of contracts and service level agreements for the delivery of Non Clinical Support Services to Alfred Health on a day-to-day basis
These will include but are not limited to Linen Management, Waste Management, Cleaning Audits & Administration, and Information and Reporting support for the NCSS team including the Fleet & Carpark Manager.
This includes the development and maintenance of an effective partnering relationship with the contracted service providers.
- Certificate IV in Business Management or equivalent
- Experience in health administration and demonstrated competence in project & stakeholder management and influencing skills at all levels of a complex healthcare organization
- Experience in computing system applications
- Experience in the development and implementation of quality systems and processes
- Generous salary packaging and novated leasing are available through Maxxia
- Onsite child care services (Alfred Hospital)
- Onsite staff gym, a payroll deductible expense
- Access to health and well-being incentives
- Discounted health insurance
For enquiries regarding this position, please contact Steven Talbot at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Tuesday 14th February 2022
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closes in 5 days - 14 Feb 2023
- Published on 17 Jan 2023, 1:03 AM