- Job no: 61592
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Psychology
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent Position
- Part-time at 0.5EFT
- Senior Clinical Neuropsychologist Grade 3 Classification
- Based at Sandringham Hospital
The Alfred Psychology Department includes Clinical Psychology and Clinical Neuropsychology. The Psychology Department is progressive, supportive of staff, and focused on providing high-quality evidence-based assessment and treatment services. Psychology staff are provided with great opportunities for knowledge and skill development through supervision and a well-developed professional development program.
- We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Senior Clinical Neuropsychologist to provide a full range of neuropsychology services to patients of the general medicine service at Sandringham hospital.
- You will be responsible for conducting comprehensive neuropsychological assessments, formulating diagnoses, and preparing clinical reports for inpatients, You will also be involved in developing and implementing behaviour support plans.
- You will be joining a supportive team that is committed to professional development and continuous improvement.
What's in it for you?
- Regular professional supervision
- Supportive multi-disciplinary team environment
- Work-life balance
- Registration under the Health Practitioner Regulation Law (Victoria) Act 2009
- Endorsement as a Clinical Neuropsychologist under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law (Victoria) Act 2009
- Approved Psychology Board of Australia Supervisor
- Master or Doctoral degree in Clinical Neuropsychology
- Membership of the APS and the APS College of Neuropsychologists is desirable
- Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Car Parking (subject to availability)
If you have any questions about the position please contact Lynda Katona on 0402 071 138
Applications close Wednesday 8th February 2023
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closed 20 hours ago - 08 Feb 2023