- Job no: 61399
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Ongoing Part Time Position (64hrs/fortnight)
- Classification code: HS2
- Sandringham Hospital location
- Staff benefits
Health Information Services provides medical record document scanning and importing, statutory reporting, information Release to ther health services, transcription and clinical communications across The Alfred, Caulfield and Sandringham Hospitals.
Alfred Health's HIS departments have a permanent part-time opportunity in the role of HIS Administrative Officer, primarily based at Sandringham Hospital.
This position oversees a small clerical team and ensures the smooth day to day running of the Health Information Services department. The Administrative Officer reports to and works closely with line managers, as well as liaise with staff from around the organisation to meet key department responsibilities.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency including MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS Teams (foundational)
- Experience working within a Health Information Services Department
- Understanding and experience in iPM (PAS) and Cerner (EMR)
- Understanding of confidentiality and privacy legislation
- Previous experience leading or supervising a small team
- Basic understanding of medical terminology
All enquires to Stephanie Hobson, Manager HIS Caulfield & Sandringham on 9076 6718
Applications close 11pm Wednesday, October 12th 2022
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closes in 14 days - 12 Oct 2022
- Published on 20 Sep 2022, 10:37 PM