- Job no: 61312
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Full time: 80 hours per fortnight + ADO
- 12 month Contract
- Classification : HS14
- Alfred location
- Staff benefits
This position reports to the Administration Supervisor of the Patient Service Centre. The administration officer will effectively and efficiently perform a range of administrative, reception and clerical tasks to support and assist the day to day function of the clinics and health service. The role is responsible for ensuring that the service provides best customer outcomes and meets both internal and external, including government, reporting requirements. The administration officer ensures that an approachable, responsive and professional service is provided to patients, carers and health professionals. Responsibilities may include reception, patient enquiries, clinic preparation, electronic appointment scheduling, referral management, and telephone support and data entry.
You will be reliable, professional and have an eye for detail. You will also have:
- Demonstrated commitment to high level customer service skills and principles of the Alfred Centre model of care.
- Strong computer skills. Hospital databases including IPM and Cerner preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to work in all areas of the department
- Reflect The Alfred’s values of teamwork; understand the importance of teamwork, show respect and communication with all members of the team.
- Salary packaging
- Novated leasing
- Onsite gym
- Easy public transport access
For more information on the role please download the attached Position Description
Enquiries: Amanda Burvill 0451 148 718 or Claire Coultas 0419639983
To apply: Please click on the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closed a day ago - 27 Sep 2022