- Job no: 61273
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Ward Clark
- Permanent Part Time/Full time
- Position Classification Code HS1
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Amazing benefits
The Emergency/Reception Clerk is a pivotal role within Sandringham Hospital. As a first point of contact to our patients and visitors, members of staff and other hospital personnel, both face to face and over the phone, they are required to promote excellent customer service.
The role is responsible for all patient registrations, admissions and discharges within the emergency department. The role also provides general clerical support to the department as directed by and in collaboration with nursing and medical staff.
This clerical position incorporates a 24/7 rotating roster including day, afternoon, evening and nights. The successful candidate must be able to work across all shifts.
- Excellent clerical, typing and computer skills
- Adequate command of English both written and oral
- Basic understanding of medical and hospital terminology
- Demonstrate success in customer service skills
- Understanding and compliant with policies and procedures
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
For more detail on the role, please download the relevant position description. For further queries please Contact: Alison Palmer 9076 1477
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closes in a day - 29 Sep 2022
- Published on 15 Sep 2022, 5:53 AM