- Job no: 61191
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Permanent, Part-time – 32 hours per fortnight with requirement to flex up at times for leave replacement
- Classification code – Grade 2 (YC89)
- Caulfield location
- Supportive multi-disciplinary team environment
The Aged Psychiatric Services provides inpatient and community assessment, treatment and ongoing management for people generally over the age of 65 years with psychiatric, psychological, and behavioural disturbance residing in the Inner South East region of Melbourne.
The Caulfield Aged Psychiatry Service encompasses (Baringa), a multidisciplinary Community Assessment Team which includes Mobile Aged Psychiatry Service (MAPS) and a Consultation & Liaison (CL) Service.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Administration Officer contributes to the effective operation and functioning of the Aged Psychiatry Service by providing ‘front of house’ reception services to all persons attending the Aged Psychiatry Service, including receiving and directing persons and telephone calls, to ensure persons receive the required service in the most appropriate time frame. The position also provides administrative support to the staff working within the Aged Psychiatry Service. Other responsibilities include directing enquiries to the other Alfred Services operating within the same location.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in public health settings and working with related agencies
- Experience in administrative functions and processes
- Current driver’s license
- Experience in mental health or other health care services
- Great employment benefits as part of Alfred Health - Access to salary packaging, novated leasing and discounted health insurance and banking
- Portable long service leave from other public health services
- Discounted car parking
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, include your resume and cover letter.
If you are interested in this position or would like any further details, please contact Kate Dunne on 0419 770 008
Closing date: Wednesday, 28 September 2022 by 11pm AEST
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Closed 2 hours ago - 28 Sep 2022