- Job no: 61190
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Other Allied Health / Medical Science
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Fixed term - Maternity leave cover, ending early July 2023
- Part time - 16 hours per fortnight, 1 days a week (Friday)
- Classification code – Cardiac Physiologist/Sonographer, Grade 4
- Alfred location
- Staff benefits
The Heart Centre is a superbly equipped facility, which conducts both invasive and non-invasive procedures. The Centre has four cardiac catheter labs and twelve digital echo machines.
The Alfred Heart Centre are seeking multiple qualify Echocardiographers join our exciting and multi-skilled team environment, for backfill off dates as workload requires.
The primary duties would be performing transthoracic echoes, predominately Outpatient TTE and Outpatient Stress echo, with some Inpatient TTE to fill in FTA's.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applied Science Degree or equivalent
- ASAR registration
- Post Graduate Echocardiography Certificate
- Salary packaging
- Novated leasing
- Onsite gym
- Easy public transport access and discounted staff car parking
If you are interested in this position or would like any further details, please contact Damien Needham on 03 9076 2066 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close at 11 pm Monday, 26 September 2022
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In compliance with the Victorian Chief Health Officer's Mandatory Vaccination Directions, all Alfred health employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 with TGA approved vaccine and must have evidence of their vaccination status.
- Closed 2 days ago - 26 Sep 2022