- Job no: 61056
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent ongoing position
- Full time, 80 hours per fortnight including an ADO
- Classification code – HS6
- Attractive remuneration on offer and various staff benefits
The Department – Digital Health Transformation
The Digital Health division is responsible for enabling clinical staff to deliver timely, quality care to our patients and carers through innovative use of information technologies, and through strategic management of information and data across the organisation. The Transformation function is responsible for strategic planning, roadmap development and execution, uplifting capability and driving change to modernised working practices.
The Role – Position Summary
An exciting new permanent opportunity for a Portfolio Analyst & Delivery Coordinator has become available within the Transformation team as part of the Digital Health division. We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate individual looking to support the establishment of a centralised Transformation Office and project-portfolio governance control centre, aligned with industry guidelines, standards and departmental requirements. The Transformation Office will be responsible for developing and maintaining project portfolio management standards, embedding best in class tailored and fit for purpose project and change delivery methodologies as well as managing lean portfolio investment governance discipline, initiative selection, sequencing, portfolio value optimisation and benefits realisation, to execute the transformation change agenda and Digital Health Strategy.
Main responsibilities of this role include supporting the establishment of the future state operating model for portfolio governance, ensuring program and change delivery streams are aligned to the overall governance framework, and coordinating day-to-day project / program and transformation / change activity. This will include but not be limited to master portfolio / program scheduling, change analysis and delivery coordination, data and business analysis, portfolio demand management, cross-program risk, issue and dependency management, resource capacity planning, financial monitoring, cost estimation and control, executive reporting, benefit realisation management and continuous quality improvement.
Qualifications and Experience
- Higher tertiary qualifications (Bachelor’s / Master’s degree) in Business/ICT/Information Systems
- Formal project management qualifications (e.g. PMI CAPM, PRINCE 2 Agile, PMP, P30, LPM etc.)
- Understanding of change management principles and delivery methodologies is useful
- Proven experience working as a portfolio governance officer/TMO analyst or change delivery coordinator across large scale Lean-Agile ePMO’s or complex technology transformation programs
- Strategy / management consulting / professional services experience is highly advantageous
- Strong knowledge and experience with ITIL, Agile TMO governance, Disciplined Agile Frameworks and SAFe / other Agile delivery methodologies (LPM/SPM), CI/CD, DevOps is desirable
- MBA, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, HCD, Systems / Design Thinking is highly desirable
- Advance level of MS Office Suite (Power BI, Power Apps, Excel, PowerPoint) & SAP Fiori
- Exposure to PPM tooling platforms such as Planview, PMO 365, JIRA Align etc. is desirable
- Advanced understanding and experience with Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean, Waterfall, etc. and exposure to AZURE Boards, Rally, SharePoint, Trello, MIRO, Power Apps, Confluence, Apptio, Power BI etc.
- Previous process mapping / business analysis experience with system implementations
- Experience working in close collaboration with a range of internal and external stakeholders and as part of cross functional teams in Agile organisations
- A natural people person with an ability to foster collaboration among team members
- Excellent time management, planning, delivery, facilitation and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of financial budgeting / forecasting (incl. modelling staff cost recoveries, timesheets and capitalisation of project costs) and executive reporting, with an ability to create, analyse, measure and report on project delivery success using relevant metrics and KPIs
- Meticulous attention to detail, self-starter and commitment to ongoing professional development
- Superior interpersonal communication, negotiation and analytical problem-solving skills
This is a great opportunity to work with an amazing team within a growth area in Digital Health to have a real impact in challenging the status quo and influencing strategic business outcomes. Digital Health is undergoing a significant period of transformational change and this role presents a unique opportunity to be part of Digital Health’s transition journey to new and modern ways of working. Additional benefits include:
- Access to salary packaging, novated leasing and discounted car parking (subject to availability)
- Focus on individual training and career development
- Health and wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- Onsite gym and childcare services
Applications close at 12:00 pm AEST on Friday 30th September 2022.
For further information, please contact Natasha Ahuja on (04) 0666 2569 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closes in 2 days - 30 Sep 2022
- Published on 18 Aug 2022, 1:22 AM