- Job no: 61055
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent ongoing position
- Full time, 80 hours per fortnight including an ADO
- Classification code – HS7
- Attractive remuneration on offer and various staff benefits
The Department – Digital Health Transformation
The Digital Health division is responsible for enabling clinical staff to deliver timely, quality care to our patients and carers through innovative use of information technologies, and through strategic management of information and data across the organisation. The Transformation function is responsible for strategic development, planning and execution, uplifting process maturity and capability as well as driving improvements to the business operating model via the implementation of strategic initiatives to modernise working practices.
The Role – Position Summary
An exciting new permanent opportunity for a Strategy & Transformation Program Manager has become available within the Transformation Office as part of our Digital Health division. We are seeking a high-performing, enthusiastic and passionate individual, looking to work collaboratively with the Executive, Leadership Team and cross-functional stakeholders to shape, plan and execute an end-to-end transformation strategy in maturing business processes, improving business intelligence capability, driving continuous innovation and enhancing strategic value delivery.
This role will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of a robust strategic planning, capability development and operational performance management framework, embedding planning and reporting processes and facilitating the preparation of divisional and team operational workplans, in alignment with the strategic plan and broader capex / opex planning cycles. Working closely with business leaders and initiative owners to optimise transformation program delivery, you will promote ownership across business verticals for continuous operating model re-design and ongoing capability improvements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications (Bachelor’s/Master’s) in business, strategic management, commerce, MBA, economics, finance, organisational behaviour, or related equivalent field.
- Extensive strategy / management consulting experience within in-house corporate strategy and/or strategic business planning, capability development and / or performance reporting roles
- Formal change and strategic portfolio management certification and knowledge of methodologies, tools and techniques such as lean-agile change, PROSCI, ADKAR and others or relevant experience
- Adept with strategic analysis, OKR management and process improvement frameworks, methodologies and tools such as value chain analysis, scenario modelling, Ansoff matrix, PESTLE, SWOT, DMAIC, BSC etc.
- Previous experience in designing and delivering robust transformational experience process improvement strategy and initiatives, functional reviews, operating model design and / or similar driving related culture change, journey mapping, service design and process improvement.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with ITIL, Agile TMO/PMO/CMO governance, Disciplined Agile Frameworks and SAFe / other Agile delivery methodologies (LPM/SPM) with exposure to CI/CD / DevOps
- Experienced and passionate people leader, able to direct, coach and develop team members by modelling positive behaviours, maturity, collaboration, consultation and critical thinking.
- A strong lateral, conceptual and strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving abilities combined with the technical proficiency and the ability to apply experience-based, operationally tested insights / ideas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly, negotiate and influence, including the ability to effectively gain support and commitment from others.
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to provide well-reasoned advice, produce high quality reports and discussion papers, make formal executive presentations
- Lean Six Sigma Green / Black Belt, HCD, Systems / Design Thinking & CX is highly desirable
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint etc.) is essential
- Exposure to Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean, Waterfall, AZURE Boards, Rally, SharePoint, Trello, MIRO, Confluence, Apptio, Power BI etc. would be useful but is not essential
- Excellent judgement and ability to identify root causes and develop solutions to resolve complex issues
- Interdisciplinary thinker with expertise in both quantitative and qualitative applied research and analytics methods, with the ability to design, implement and evaluate real life evaluations
- Proven experience working in close collaboration with a range of internal and external stakeholders to establish a culture that values agility, transparency, experimentation, and continuous learning
- Meticulous attention to detail, self-starter and commitment to ongoing professional development
- Access to salary packaging, novated leasing and discounted car parking (subject to availability)
- Focus on individual training and career development
- Health and wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- Onsite gym and childcare services
Applications close at 12:00 pm AEST on Friday 30th September 2022.
For further information, please contact Natasha Ahuja on (04) 0666 2569 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closes in 2 days - 30 Sep 2022
- Published on 18 Aug 2022, 1:11 AM