- Job no: 61020
- Category: Nurse, Clinical
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Permanent ongoing
- Full or part time positions avaialbe.
- Registered Nurse Grade 2 (YP2-YP11)
- Based at Sandringham hospital
- Staff benefits
We are looking for an experienced Perioperative or Perianaesthetic nurse to join our Operating Suite!
As a clinical nurse your practice will lead to excellence in patient care. You understand the importance of establishing a relationship between the patient and yourself in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for your patients. You demonstrate the core nursing values of patient centred care, trust and respect in every interaction with patients, carers and colleagues. As a nurse you are accountable for establishing and evaluating the patient’s plan of care in partnership with the patient, their carers and other members of the health care team. You are supported in your role as a clinical nurse by all other nursing positions. Day and Evening shifts, Weekends, Nights and overnight call will be required.
We offer full-time Clinical Support and Development nurses for orientation and ongoing learning.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Current and unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Bachelor of Nursing or Equivalent
- Orthopaedic experience would be highly desirable as this is large component of our work
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- Great work/life balance
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion or more detail on the role please contact Gaye Jack on 9076 1448
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Closed a month ago - 31 Aug 2022