- Job no: 59384
- Category: Nurse, Clinical
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Part-Time Fixed Term -48hrs a fortnight
- Classification – YW11-YW12
- Alfred location
Alfred Health is equipped with one of the world's most advanced hyperbaric facilities and provides Victoria’s statewide service in hyperbaric medicine. The Hyperbaric Service is a part of the Department of Intensive Care and Hyperbaric Medicine and provides care to a wide range of patients including non-emergency and emergency patients. The Hyperbaric service has a three room multiplace chamber, and two monoplace chambers. The Hyperbaric service operates during weekdays and provides an on call emergency service after hours.
We have an opportunity for a senior critical care registered nurses with current acute nursing experience to join the dynamic Hyperbaric Unit. As an Associate Nurse Unit Manager, your practice will be essential to providing excellence in hyperbaric nursing. You understand the values of patient-centred care and are experienced in building respect and trust with your patients, their care and your colleagues. You will be required to successfully complete the hyperbaric training requirements, obtain and maintain ‘Dive Medical’ as per AS/NZ4774.2 (2019) guideline.
To be successful in the role, you must possess the following:
- Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via AHPRA
- Demonstrates the appropriate competencies and skills of a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 1 year, Post-graduate qualification and experience in Critical Care
- Hyperbaric qualification
- Gain and maintain a ‘Dive Medical’ as per AS/NZ4774.2(2019) guideline
- Salary Packaging
- Discount Health Insurance
- Car Parking (subject to availability)
- Onsite Gym
- Child care services
Please submit a cover letter and CV.
All enquiries to Adele Templeton, Clinical Nurse Manager - Hyperbaric on 9076 2269.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Closed a month ago - 31 Aug 2022