- Job no: 59263
- Category: Technical and Support, Information & Communication Technology
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Full-time – 80 hours per fortnight including an ADO
- 5 week Annual Leave
- Permanent ongoing
- Classification code: HS5
- Alfred location
- Staff benefits
The Digital Health Division is responsible for enabling clinical staff to deliver timely, quality care to our patients and carers through innovative use of information technologies, and through strategic management of information and data across the organisation.
Reporting to the Team Leader - Infrastructure, the purpose of this role is to maintain and support the configuration, tuning and operation of enterprise security management tools in order to prevent, detect and respond to cyber security related incidents, and to perform security related troubleshooting and management of IT infrastructure.
- Support the delivery of security detection, monitoring and prevention capabilities for Alfred Health IT infrastructure.
- Configure, tune and support enterprise security management tools.
- Assist in the administration of security mechanisms, such as network security, e-mail security, etc.
- Manage server patching through SCCM.
- Continuously improve use of enterprise security management tools in consultation with Data Governance and Security.
- Take action in response to security alerts in consultation with Data Governance and Security.
- Assist with system incident response activities.
- Assist in identifying system weaknesses, vulnerabilities and exposures, performing risk assessments, identifying remedial actions and working with internal support teams to perform remediation.
- Assist with the implementation of new and updated security mechanisms.
- Liaise with the SOC regarding SOC operational requirements and continuous improvement activities.
- Assist with provision of operational documentation and reporting including metrics and statistics.
- Recommend and promote ICT security improvements.
- Participate and contribute to Cyber security audits and assessments.
- Liaise with Data Governance and Security and other IDD teams as required.
- Tertiary qualification in IT, Cybersecurity or at least 5 years equivalent experience
- At least three years’ experience in security, virtualisation or network administration
- ITIL Foundation certificate. CISSP, CASP+ or equivalent
- ICT Infrastructure certifications (CCNA, MCSA) desirable
- Knowledge of technical concepts, with a focus on security
- Experience working in complex operational ICT environments.
- Solid knowledge of security principles and practices
- Demonstrated learning agility.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of access and identity controls
- Working experience with access and identity controls, intrusion detection systems, SIEM, Anti-Malware, vulnerability scanners and related enterprise security management tools
- Salary packaging
- Novated leasing
- Discounted car parking
If you have any queries regarding the role, please contact Mark Taranto M.Taranto@alfred.org.au
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closed 2 days ago - 16 Aug 2022