- Job no: 59190
- Category: Technical and Support, Technicians
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Based at Sandringham Hospital
- Permanent Full time or part-time Theatre Technician positions available
- Grade 1-3
- Staff benefits
In this role, you will facilitate the safe and efficient passage of surgical patients through the Operating Rooms during the peri-operative period.
You will be expected to perform Theatre Technician duties promptly and efficiently, and with minimum supervision (where appropriate). You will also need to provide guidance to less experienced Theatre Technicians and in addition will be required to work a combination of 10 and 8 hours shifts. The successful candidate will rotate through day, evening, weekend and night duty shifts.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong patient focus
- Certificate III Mayfield Health Service or equivalent
- Previous experience as a Theatre Technician is highly desirable. Novices are welcome to apply.
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- Great work/life balance
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion or more detail on the role please contact Gaye Jack on 03 9076 1466
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closed 8 days ago - 10 Aug 2022