- Job no: 58431
- Category: Nurse, Registered Nurse
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Full Time & Part Time Positions Available
- Located at Sandringham Hospital
- Great Staff Benefits
Sandringham General Medicine is current seeking experienced nurses to join our team!
As a clinical nurse your practice will lead to excellence in patient care. You understand the importance of establishing a relationship between the patient and yourself in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for your patients. You demonstrate the core nursing values of patient centred care, trust and respect in every interaction with patients, carers and colleagues. As nurse you are accountable for establishing and evaluating the patient’s plan of care in partnership with the patient, their carers and other members of the health care team. You are supported in your role as a clinical nurse by all other nursing positions.
- Proven people and communication skills including relationship building, cooperation, conflict resolution, influencing others and facilitating open discussions.
- Patient centred focus, adaptability, respecting diversity, innovative thinking, application of evidence into practice and self-management.
- Ability to work independently as well as working with others to deliver outcomes.
- An awareness of own values and beliefs surrounding healthcare with an ability to identify and respect an alternative view.
- Be aware of limitations in own knowledge and seek appropriate education and training.
- Present oneself in a professional and respectful manner.
- Ability to communicate accurately and effectively in both written and verbal forms.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
Registered as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via AHPRA.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Georgie Callaghan on 9076-1682
Applications close 11pm Monday, 8th August 2022
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In compliance with the Victorian Chief Health Officer's Mandatory Vaccination Directions, all Alfred health employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 with TGA approved vaccine and must have evidence of their vaccination status.
- Closed 9 days ago - 08 Aug 2022