- Job no: 58385
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Permanent ongoing
- Full-time : 80 hours per fortnight including an ADO
- Staff benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic Recruitment Administrator to join a leading and highly regarded health service. The Medical Workforce Unit manages the administrative aspects for over 1800 medical staff appointments and provides services for both junior and senior medical staff across Alfred Health.
Working closely with the Recruitment Team and Recruitment & Workforce Services Manager, you will provide recruitment administration support to the team. Your main accountabilities will be to administer the International Medical Graduate’s application process of Medical Registration - Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and Australian Visa Sponsorship for a particular client group/portfolio. You will also be accountable for Senior Medical Staff post-hire recruitment administration including preparing employment contracts/on boarding and assisting with staff variations and terminations as required. From time to time, you will also provide support with advertising, shortlisting, coordinating interviews, pre-employment background checks, compliance management and any other administrative tasks associated with recruitment.
You will also continuously look for ways to enhance effectiveness by reviewing and improving the management of all related administrative aspects including systems and procedures within the Recruitment Team.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Relevant tertiary qualification i.e. HR or Administration is preferred, but not essential
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, working in a highly demanding and fast paced environment is essential
- Experience in administering Visa applications and/or Specialty College/AHPRA application processes is desirable
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and/or Talent Management Systems
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High degree of attention to detail and professionalism with the ability to analyse and problem solve
- Salary packaging
- Car parking (subject to availability)
- Childcare services (Alfred Hospital)
- Onsite Gym (Alfred Hospital)
Winter Worker Retention and Surge Payment
All full-time, part-time and casual Victorian public health workers who are directly employed by a Victorian public health service are eligible for a $3,000 payment if employed as of 15 August 2022 (for the first payment) and 30 September 2022 (for the second payment). Employees who change employers but remain within the public health service throughout this eligibility period are still eligible for the payment. New employees joining a public health service who commence between 1 July 2022 and 30 September 2022 will be eligible for a pro-rata payment based on their time employed. Please contact the hiring manager below if you have any further questions about this.
If you are a highly experienced, passionate and driven recruitment administrator with a natural flair in dealing with people and high volume of administration, we would love to hear from you!
For a confidential discussion, please email your query to Preeti Yadav, Recruitment & Workforce Services Manager at email@example.com.
Please note: Application for this position will not be accepted via email. So please apply online.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Closed 11 days ago - 07 Aug 2022