- Job no: 58325
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Radiographer / Radiation Therapist
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- 1.5 Grade 1 Radiation Therapist - GRO
- Full-time – 76 hours per fortnight
- Contract positions until 26/05/2023
- Classification code – AE3 - AF11
- Alfred Location
- Staff benefits
Alfred Health Radiation Oncology (AHRO) is a unit of a comprehensive cancer service, with sites located at The Alfred - Melbourne and Gippsland Radiation Oncology (GRO) at Latrobe Regional Hospital (LRH) - Traralgon. The service provides the full range of general radiation oncology and radiation therapy services in addition to some specialised services with both state and national significance.
1.5 Grade 1 Full-time Radiation Therapist contract positions located at Gippsland Radiation Oncology. Position responsible for performing routine radiation treatment planning and treatment delivery. Salary commensurate with experience within the Grade 1 level.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- General skills and knowledge base in radiation therapy practice commensurate with entry level qualifications at degree or masters level.
- Ability to manage allocated workload efficiently and effectively and within acceptable timeframes, at times with some senior assistance for more complex planning, treatment or problem solving situations relative to experience.
- Awareness of quality and safety issues.
- Engagement with continuing professional development.
- Interpersonal and communication
- Salary packaging
- Novated leasing
- Free staff car parking
All applicants should submit
- a cover letter
- a Curriculum Vitae including only 2 clinical referees; each referee should be contactable and able to reply via email. Both email addresses and phone numbers are sought.
For more information, please contact Debbie Bellingham on (03) 5173 8897
Applications close 11pm on Thursday 11th August, 2022
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In compliance with the Victorian Chief Health Officer's Mandatory Vaccination Directions, all Alfred health employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 with TGA approved vaccine and must have evidence of their vaccination status.
- Closed 6 days ago - 11 Aug 2022