- Job no: 58312
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Radiographer / Radiation Therapist
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Grade 3 General X-ray & Fluoroscopy Radiographer
- Full-time permanent role
- 80 hours per fortnight, including ADO
- Roster includes day, evening and weekend shifts
- Located at Sandringham Hospital
Sandringham Radiology offers a state of the art Radiology service, to the community of Sandringham and surrounding suburbs. We provide a comprehensive range of medical diagnostic services - General x-ray, CT, Fluoroscopy and Ultrasound - including limited interventional techniques.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Radiographer, with excellent communication skills, who will enjoy this challenging and rewarding position.
In this role you would be responsible for providing the best possible examinations ensuring patient comfort, welfare and safety; within the supportive environment of our community hospital. You will be responsible for the co-ordination of daily workflow in X-ray, Theatre and Fluoroscopy, and liasing with stakeholders both internal and external to the imaging department. You will work in collaboration with the modality Supervisors across the Alfred Health campuses, and assist the Chief Radiographer in providing service for Sandringham.
There is a requirement to work shifts to cover evenings and weekends.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Minimum 7 years experience as a Radiographer
- General registration as Diagnostic radiographer with MRPBA (AHPRA)
- Victorian Radiation Use Licence
- Working with Children Check
- Evidence of CPD in line with registration requirements
- Access to salary packaging and novated leading
- Health and wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- Great work/life balance
- Onsite car parking
For a confidential discussion or more detail on the role, please contact Gillian Houston on (03) 9076 1530
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closes in 3 days - 30 Jan 2023
- Published on 09 Jan 2023, 1:25 AM