- Job no: 55038
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
Alfred at Home Safemoves Project Coordinator
- Full Time or Part Time, 76 hours per fortnight
- Fixed Term – 12 months
- Classification – HS4
- Location- Caulfield
The Workplace Safety & Culture team is made up of three high performing work areas (Injury Management, Health and Safety, and Training) that work in collaboration to deliver an end-to end Health and Safety business partnering service across Alfred Health.
Working as part of the Workplace Safety & Culture Team, the Alfred at Home Safemoves Project Coordinator is accountable for the development, implementing and maintaining the Alfred at Home Safemoves program. This role will partner with specialised areas based across Alfred Health.
Serving as a role model and leader for safe manual handling practices, the Alfred at Home SafeMoves Coordinator works collaboratively with managers and staff to provide programs that further equip staff to respond to the increasingly complex needs of patients.
- Tertiary qualification in Nursing, Allied Health or Occupational Health and Safety.
- Extensive clinical knowledge/experience in community programs.
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training or equivalent preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects
- Resilience, the ability to learn quick partnered with strong problem-solving skills will set you up for success.
- Computer literacy and skill, including the proficient use of the Office 365 application, as well as incident report software.
- Excellent record keeping standards.
- High level written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Workplace Training
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Salary Packaging
- Discount Health Insurance
- Car Parking (subject to availability)
- Onsite Gym
- Child care services
All enquiries to Kate Maren, Manager, Workplace Safety & Culture on 9076 3070
If applicable, specify specific requirements that you require in the cover letter or CV.
Applications close 11pm Wednesday, 13th July 2022
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closed a month ago - 13 Jul 2022