Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
Our mental health graduate Nursing program at Alfred Health offers a unique opportunity to be your best!
- Part-time- 64 hours per fortnight
- Fixed term - 12 months (Feb 2023 to Feb 2024)
- 12 x Graduate Nurse vacancies available
- Based at The Alfred Hospital's Inpatient Psychiatry Unit
- Ongoing training and full orientation
About the role
Join our Mental Health Graduate Nursing program to work with a friendly and supportive team whilst you develop your career as a professional registered psychiatric nurse.
Alfred Mental & Addition Health offers positions through both computer match for domestic students and through direct hospital application for international students. We seek graduate nurses wishing to specialise in Mental Health Nursing and offer twelve (12) positions.
Our Graduate Year Program has been developed to provide a supportive environment assisting newly registered nurses to consolidate and further develop their knowledge and skills in Mental Health Nursing.
We are seeking applicants who want to grow as Mental Health Nurses and are seeking long-term career prospects. We also want positive individuals who can contribute to the friendly atmosphere at Alfred Mental & Addition Health.
What's in it for you
- Regular professional supervision
- Supportive multi-disciplinary team environment
- Be involved in an innovative mental health program that is making a real difference
What we need from you
- Covid vaccination certificate uploaded with your application
- VISA holders must attach a copy of their visa and passport with their application
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Great employment benefits as part of Alfred Health - Access to salary packaging, on-site gym, Employee Assistance Programs, novated leasing and discounted health insurance and banking
- Great work life balance & located close to public transport, shops and restaurants
For enquiries, please contact Shana McCormack on ph. 9076 6513
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start your career with Alfred Health and APPLY NOW. Applications close Friday, 8 July 2022, 5:00PM.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.