- Job no: 53824
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Pharmacy
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent position available
- Full time - 80 hours per fortnight, plus ADO
- Classification - Senior Pharmacy Technician Grade 4 (TH14)
- Alfred Health location
The Pharmacy services operate over four sites within Alfred Health, and works closely with patients, their families and other health services to provide high-level pharmaceutical care. Our departments' priorities are to provide information on medication safety, cost-effective use of medication for patients and deliver specialised pharmacy expertise at important points of a patient's recovery or treatment process. The Pharmacy Department at Alfred Health is a dynamic and innovative service at the forefront of clinical practice.
As a Pharmacy Technician, you will work within the Pharmacy Workforce team to co-ordinate delivery of a capable, competent and engaged workforce able and willing to deliver safe, high quality person centred service within Alfred Health pharmacy services. This role primarily includes administration support for workforce management, including rostering, recruitment and onboarding; whilst supporting a safety and wellness culture. We welcome the experiences and ideas you bring to the team as we continually look for ways to progress our existing workforce practices.
The position is suited to an applicant who is motivated, enthusiastic and shows initiative in their work. You will be working with an innovative and progressive Pharmacy Workforce team that prides itself in meeting key service targets and providing a high level of support to our large growing workforce.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have satisfactorily completed the Pharmacy Technician Certification IV course or relevant equivalent qualifications.
- Relevant experience in community or hospital pharmacy is highly desirable
- Rostering and recruitment experience experience is highly desirable
- Experience with workforce wellness initiatives desirable
- Administrative qualification desirable, including database management and reporting
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a dynamic working environment
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Salary Packaging
- Discount Health Insurance
- Car Parking (subject to availability)
- Onsite Gym
- Childcare services
For a confidential discussion, please contact Diana Sandulache, Deputy Director of Pharmacy – Workforce and Culture on (03) 9076 8795 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted electronically via the Alfred Health website - applications forwarded to the contact email address will not be considered. All internal applications must be made via the careers page in eHub using your Alfred email address.
Applications close at the end of Friday 2nd December 2022.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closed 7 days ago - 02 Dec 2022