- Job no: 53451
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Social Work
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent Part-Time – Up to 32 hours per week
- Classification - Grade 2 (SC21- SC24)
- $83,361 - $95,825 pro-rata
- Caulfield Location
- Staff Benefits
Caulfield Community Health Service (CCHS)
The Caulfield Community Health Service (CCHS) provides a range of clinical and health promotion services for people of all ages who live, work or study within the local community. These multi-disciplinary services are provided at home, in the centre or community, or via telehealth. CCHS operates from the Caulfield Hospital site. The Social Work role sits in one of the adult health multidisciplinary teams and will be responsible for providing client centred social work assessment and intervention to clients from a wide range of diagnostic groups.
Qualifications and Experience
CCHS is seeking an experienced social worker with a passion for community-based clinical practice who will:
- Provide comprehensive holistic psychosocial assessments, counselling, interim case management and casework services which could include individual and group work, advocacy and outreach.
- Have knowledge of programs including My Aged Care, Home Care Packages, ACAS/RAS, VCAT, NDIS
- Have an understanding of issues affecting clients experiencing Family Violence and a demonstrated ability to respond effectively to these issues
- Develop and implement collaborative, multidisciplinary, patient-centred care plans
- Work with multi-disciplinary team members to facilitate co-ordinated client care
- Be self-motivated and able to work well, both independently and collaboratively with clients, their significant others, and internal and external stakeholders
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work with eligibility for membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers
- Demonstrated social work experience relevant to the community health sector
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly with internal and external services
- Current Victorian driver's licence
- Salary packaging and novated leasing
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Discounted health insurance
- Opportunities for professional development
If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact Kerryn Woolley (ph: 9076 6666)
Applications close at 11 pm Wednesday 24th September
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closed 4 days ago - 24 Sep 2022