Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Fixed Term, Part-time - parental leave
- Based in St Kilda Rd clinic
- Psychologist Grade 3
What's in it for you
- Frequent professional development opportunities
- Regular professional supervision
- Supportive multi-disciplinary team environment
Alfred Mental & Addiction Health is responsible for the operation of services, which focus on people with a severe mental illness residing in the Inner South Eastern area of Melbourne.
The single most important goal of Alfred Mental & Addiction Health is to create an environment that facilitates clinical recovery, supports individual recovery efforts and strives to minimise service system barriers to the recovery process.
ALFRED MENTAL & ADDICTION HEALTH (AMAH) - PROGRAM, DEPARTMENTS & UNITS
Alfred Mental & Addiction Health is responsible for the operation of services, which focus on people with a severe
mental illness residing in the Inner South Eastern area of Melbourne.
Services are provided by a number of teams located at the Alfred Hospital (Commercial Road, Prahran) and at St Kilda Road Clinic in St Kilda, Alma Road CCU in St. Kilda, PARC South Yarra in partnership with Wellways, the Child & Adolescent Services currently located in Bentleigh and Moorabbin and Aged Psychiatry based at Caulfield Hospital.
Alfred Mental & Addiction Health Adult services comprise three Programs:
- 1. Acute Program (Adult Psychiatric Inpatient Units)
- 2. Emergency and Consultation Liaison Psychiatry (Triage, CATT, Emergency Dept and CL)
- 3. Community Psychiatry
- AHPRA registration under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law (Victoria) Act 2009.
- Endorsement as a Clinical Psychologist under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law (Victoria) Act 2009
- Masters or Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a registered clinical psychologist
- PBA approved superviso
- Australian working rights
- Current Victorian Driver's License
- Current Working with Children Check and be willing to undergo a Background Check
- Portable long service leave from other public health services
- Great employment benefits as part of Alfred Health - Wellbeing initiatives, access to salary packaging, novated leasing and discounted health insurance and banking
- Great work life balance & located close to public transport, shops and restaurants
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, include your resume and cover letter.
For more information regarding the position, please contact Valerie Grueva on ph: 9076 9888
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In compliance with the Victorian Chief Health Officer's Mandatory Vaccination Directions, all Alfred health employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 with TGA approved vaccine and must have evidence of their vaccination status.