- Job no: 52841
- Category: Nurse, Psychiatry
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
Emergency Psychiatry - Senior Clinician
- Full-Time- 80 hours per fortnight, Including an ADO (negotiable)
- Fixed term - Parental Leave replacement (until May '23)
- Location - The Alfred
- Staff benefits
Alfred Mental & Addiction Health is responsible for the operation of services which focus on people with a mental illness residing in the Inner South Eastern area of Melbourne.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a young, dynamic and innovative team in the inner city of Melbourne.
You will oversee the care of clients in crisis within the Inner South, working across CATT, Triage and the EPS team within the Alfred Emergency Department.
The provision of supervision and consultation for junior team members is an integral part of this role.
You will work shifts across 24/7.
- Registered Nurse with a current practicing certificate registered with AHPRA and a post graduate qualification in mental health or equivalent; or
- Approved Social Work degree or qualification acceptable for eligibility for membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers; or
- Occupational Therapist - registration with the AHPRA with tertiary qualifications in occupational therapy and post graduate certificate equivalent in mental health as a minimum
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience. Previous work within a community mental health setting is highly regarded.
- Broard knowledge and experience in the delivery of mental health
- Proven organisational, educational and communication skills
Enquiries to Angela Gallagher 0447383326
To apply: Please click on the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closes in 5 days - 03 Oct 2022
- Published on 19 Sep 2022, 1:43 AM