Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Ongoing, full-time with flexible ADO
- Based in Moorabbin
- Social Worker/Occupational Therapist/Psychologist/Speech Pathologist Grade 2, or Registered Psychiatric Nurse Grade 3
- Portable long service leave from other public health services
What's in it for you
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Great team culture
- Frequent professional development opportunities
- Work-life balance
Alfred Child & Youth Mental Health Service (CYMHS) is one component of the Department of Mental & Addiction Health at Alfred Health. We are a community-based service providing comprehensive assessment, treatment, and case management to infants, children, adolescents and young people up to the age of 25 years of age presenting with behavioural, emotional, psychiatric, or developmental difficulties.
CYMHS provides clinical services in partnership with a wide range of service providers to achieve the best possible outcomes. Alfred CYMHS is committed to active participation by families and young people in evaluating and improving our services.
What you’ll be doing
In this role, you will provide assessment, treatment and case management service including individual, family and group therapy programs.
You will provide input to other Alfred CYMHS staff and community services regarding the development, implementation and evaluation of behavioural and psychological programs for individual clients and their families. In addition, you will work in schools including training teachers in parenting techniques and conducting groups in schools for parents and children alongside teachers as part of the CASEA program.
What we need from you
- Approved tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline and eligibility for membership of AHPRA or the appropriate professional body
- Appropriate work visa
- Current Victorian Driver's License
- Current Working with Children Check and be willing to undergo a Background Check
- Great employment benefits as part of Alfred Health - Wellbeing initiatives, access to salary packaging, novated leasing and discounted health insurance and banking
- Located close to public transport, shops and restaurants
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, include your resume and cover letter.
For more information regarding the position please contact Denise Fry on ph: 8552 0555
Closing date: Sunday, 29th May 2022 by 11pm AEST
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.