- Job no: 47813
- Category: Nurse, Management
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Casual position
- Classification code – ZY1
- Sandringham location
- Staff benefits
Nursing Administration provides for the coordination and management of SDMH including all aspects of bed access management and the support, education and professional guidance of nursing staff along with facility and code management
Coordinate the access and patient flow including the utilisation of beds, theatre and emergency department in the after-hours setting at Sandringham Hospital whilst providing clinical support, facilitate workforce coverage via Nurse Allocations, provides emergency response for Code management.
- Registration as a Division 1 Registered Nurse with APHRA
- Relevant post-graduate qualifications (or experience)
- Recent experience in an acute hospital setting
- Access to Salary Packaging
- Discounted on-site car parking (subject to availability)
- Discounted health insurance
If you are interested in this position then view a copy of the attached Position Description, which further details the responsibilities and scope of the role, and then apply online.
For further inquiries regarding the role contact Alison Palmer on 03 9076 1478
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Closed 7 months ago - 19 Jan 2022