- Job no: 47578
- Category: Administration, Administration & Office Support
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Fixed Term until 30th September 2022
- Full Time
- Administration Officer, HS6
Health Service Partnerships (HSP) across Metropolitan and Regional Victoria are a key part of the Department of Health (DH) and Public Health Services recovery and reform program. There will be an increasing portfolio of work commissioned by DH and the four entities that form the South East Metro HSP – Alfred Health, Monash Health, Peninsula Health, and the South Eastern Melbourne Primary Health Network (SEMPHN).
The Alfred/Monash Shared Pathology Project (the Project) was established in late 2020 as a joint initiative between Monash Health and Alfred Health to explore options for and deliver a shared pathology service model. The Finance Project Manager will report to the Project Director to support delivery of the Project. The Finance Project Manager will undertake a range of functions and tasks to support delivery of the Project and will be a key member of the project team, working with and providing support to team members to deliver project outcomes.
We are looking for a highly organised individual who is able to leverage their existing knowledge of health service financial management to support the project’s financial deliverables.
- Strong understanding of health service finances and financial accounting.
- Ability to collaborate, network and manage relationships and engagement of key stakeholders, particularly across services and with senior executives
- Strong analytical, conceptual and writing skills and ability to prepare concise and timely briefs and reports
- Willingness to embrace change and an ability to facilitate the change process
- Ability to manage projects to a successful outcome on time
This role will place the successful candidate within a project team working across two Metropolitan Health Services and at the forefront of implementing the Victorian Department of Health’s Pathology Reform program.
Benefits of working for Alfred Health include:
- Salary Packaging
- Discount Health Insurance
- Car Parking (subject to availability)
- Onsite Gym
- Child care services
Applications close 11pm 16th January 2022.
All enquiries to Stephen Ritchie on 0400 100 177, or Dwayne Martin on 0401 499 076.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In compliance with the Victorian Chief Health Officer's Mandatory Vaccination Directions, all Alfred health employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 with TGA approved vaccine and must have evidence of their vaccination status.
- Closed 7 months ago - 16 Jan 2022