- Job no: 46741
- Category: Nurse, Registered Nurse
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent and Fixed Term roles available
- Sponsorship available
- Full or Part Time hours in Nurse Pool
- Registered Nurse Grade 2 (YP2-YP11)
- $64500 - $95,900 per annum, plus super
- Based at Caulfield Hospital and Sandringham Hospital
- Staff benefits
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking for your next challenge? Are you flexible, enthusiastic and would like to work across a variety of rehab clinical areas? Come join the Alfred Health Nurse Pool team!
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne and a major provider of specialist state-wide services to the people of Victoria
Caulfield and Sandringham Nurse Pool supports a wide range of services for both campuses. The Nurse Pool provides the supplementary workforce promoting effective seamless care from acute care back to the community. Our staff covering emergency, acute ward, geriatric ward, geriatric psychiatric, rehabilitation, and community care within Caulfield and Sandringham campuses.
Full time or part time (minimum of 32 hours per fortnight) opportunities are currently available for registered nurses with significant recent acute nursing experience to join Alfred Health's dynamic Nurse Pool team.
Working as a part of the Nurse Pool team you will have the unique experience of working across a wide range of general and specialty areas. These include; oncology, trauma, infectious diseases, respiratory, renal, neurology, emergency, cardiology, cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, and burns.
As a Nurse Pool team member, you will be provided with:
- Education and support
- Opportunity to consolidate skills
- Exposure to different specialities within a supportive framework
- Be a motivated individual who enjoys the challenge of working in a team environment
- Possess a strong understanding and background of Patient-Centred care
- Have the ability to maintain a high level of communication with patients, staff, and visitors
- Be available to work on a rotating roster (morning, afternoon & night duty)
- Registered as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via AHPRA
The Caulfield and Sandringham Nurse Pool is a supportive team that offers you the chance to work across a variety of rehab and clinical areas.
- Salary packaging
- Discounted health insurance
- Close to public transport
If you are interested in the opportunity to join one of Australia's leading health care providers, then we want to hear from you!
Applications close at 11.59pm on November 26, 2021.
For further information, please contact Joe Chu, Staffing Allocation Manager on 9076 6791
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In compliance with the Victorian Chief Health Officer's Mandatory Vaccination Directions, all Alfred health employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 with TGA approved vaccine and must have evidence of their vaccination status.
- Closed 6 months ago - 07 Feb 2022