Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- The Best of Both Worlds
- We have ALL options covered for your Emergency Nursing Career
- Multiple Opportunities available!
- Work across multiple sites!
An exciting opportunity is available for Registered Nurses interested in joining the Emergency Departments across The Alfred and Sandringham hospitals.
If you are looking to further develop your career, come and explore our dynamic, rewarding high profile departments.
Alfred Hospital is a large adult tertiary hospital that provides Victorian state-wide services for Trauma, Hyperbaric medicine, Burns, HIV/AIDS Medicine, Cystic Fibrosis, Haemophilia, Critical Neurosurgery and Heart & Lung transplantation.
Sandringham Hospital is a community based hospital with a modern BRAND NEW department and integrated Urgent Care Centre model of care. If you want exposure to community hospital nursing, paediatric care, obstetrics & gynaecology then this place is for you.
What can WE offer YOU?...
- Support and development with experienced Clinical Educators across a 7 day week period
- Flexible rostering with the option of 8 hour, 10 hour shifts
- Scholarship support with post graduate studies
- Exposure to a wide variety of patient presentations
- Salary packaging
What do YOU need? ...
- Current and unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent
- Critical Care qualification (completed)
Flexibility is YOURS…
- Rotating positions available across both departments or
- Permanent positions available at either Alfred or Sandringham departments
- Part time and Full time positions
If you want it all, don't miss out on this great opportunity……..
Please submit your application by Wednesday 13th of June, 2018.
For any further information please contact Tori Snooks ph. 9076 1573
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.