Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent Full-time with flexible ADO
- Based in the Navigations Service at St Kilda Road Clinic
- Occupational Therapist or Social Worker Grade 3
- Frequent professional development opportunities
What's in it for you
- Great team culture
- Regular professional supervision
- A supportive and fun multi-disciplinary team environment
- Be part of a growing Family & Carer Services team
Alfred Mental & Addiction Health is responsible for the operation of services, which focus on people with a severe mental illness residing in the Inner South Eastern area of Melbourne.
The single most important goal of Alfred Mental & Addiction Health is to create an environment that facilitates clinical recovery, supports individual recovery efforts and strives to minimise service system barriers to the recovery process.
The Navigations Service was designed to help ensure that the service system is accessible, approachable and provides timely care to all consumers, carers and families. The Navigation Service consists of a number of different streams: including Access and Intake, Family and Carer Services, Brief Intervention Team and other specialist roles who are tasked with ensuring the timely flow of consumers to the service and ensuring client flow throughout Community Psychiatry
What you’ll be doing
The Senior Clinician - Family Services is based plays an integral role in ensuring clinical services across the Adult Community Program are responsiveness to families and works closely with the FaPMI, Family Violence and Lived Experience programs to augment and expand current family work to ensure clinical services are sensitive and responsive to identified needs.
- AHPRA or relevant professional registering body
- Approved tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline and eligibility for a membership of the appropriate professional body
- Family therapy training / qualifications
- Appropriate work visa
- Current Victorian Driver's License
- Current Working with Children Check and be willing to undergo a Background Check
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Portable long service leave from other public health services
- Great employment benefits as part of Alfred Health - Access to salary packaging, novated leasing and discounted health insurance and banking
- Great work life balance & located close to public transport, shops and restaurants
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, include your resume and cover letter.
For more information regarding the position please contact on ph: Paul Smart or Matt Gittins on 9078 9888
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In compliance with the Victorian Chief Health Officer's Mandatory Vaccination Directions, all Alfred health employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 with TGA approved vaccine and must have evidence of their vaccination status.