- Job no: 4521
- Categories: Allied Health and Medical Science, Pharmacy
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Lead Pharmacist – Workforce and Development (Grade 4 - TA20-22)
- Full-time - 80 hours per fortnight (plus ADO)
- Alfred Health incorporating The Alfred, Caulfield Hospital and Sandringham Hospital
- Ongoing position
The Pharmacy services operate across all Alfred Health sites and are well recognised nationally and internationally for high quality, innovative, patient-focused services, education and training programmes as well as significant research output.
Clinical pharmacy services are aligned with the Alfred Health clinical program structure. Clinical pharmacists are attached to medical units and work alongside medical, nursing and allied health teams to achieve the best medical outcomes for patients. Each team of clinical pharmacists is supported by a Senior Clinical Pharmacist with specialist expertise. This unit and team-based structure underpins the excellence in the patient care of our clinical pharmacy services. Further information is available at www.alfredpharmacy.org.au
In this role, you will be reporting to the Deputy Director for Workforce and Development and will strive to develop and maintain credentialing programs for our pharmacy staff while leading the implementation of SHPA Advanced Residencies and improving the development pathways for our core pharmacist staff.
You will manage and lead a team of motivated educators in charge of our intern, residency, undergraduate and technician programs, and ensure present and future patients at Alfred Health have a highly trained workforce providing them with pharmaceutical care. You will lead research programs into educational outcomes in addition to playing a key role in the implementation of Advanced Practice in the workplace.
Skills and Experience
- Significant experience in the delivery of clinical education and/or workforce development programs
- Experience in the delivery of modern clinical pharmacy services
- Understanding of the modern Australian clinical pharmacy workforce and landscape
- Proven ability to manage staff, change and service development
- Postgraduate qualifications in education and/or clinical pharmacy
- Salary Packaging
- Discount health insurance
- Onsite car park
- Child Care
- Onsite gym
Please direct further queries to Daniel Guidone on 0416 024 405 or email@example.com
To be considered applications must be submitted electronically by 11pm on Sunday 20th of May 2018
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Closes in 24 days - 19 May 2018
- Published on 17 Apr 2018, 4:22 AM